The iTrixx WFMN-ADi Hour Meter is a self-contained, WiFi enabled, custom developed device with MQTT protocol that can be used to log running time for industrial equipment especially for mobile equipment for preventive maintenance. It is built on Linortek TCP/IP web-based product platform and specially designed software that functions as an hour meter. You can monitor your machine from anywhere from your PC with the free desktop apps, no additional software required and no monthly fees.
The iTrixx-WFMN-ADi is housed in an IP66/67 Polycarbonate enclosure which can connect to the LAN through WiFi. It is equipped with 2 digital inputs, 2 relay outputs, 2 analog inputs, an impact sensor, and specially designed software that functions as an hour meter. The hour recording can be triggered by different ways including power input, digital input, analog input, or relay activation. With the WFMN-ADi, you can monitor the usage, impact, temperature, voltage and more to ensure proper maintenance and receive email notification or visual/audible alerts when service is required. It is a simple, reliable, and affordable solution for industrial, manufacturing, airport, golf course, and equipment rental companies to collect equipment data eliminating the need to physically visit equipment or without pay monthly fees.
For anyone who needs to incorporate the hour readings into their own management software, data can be transferred via MQTT, UDP broadcast or directly send data in JSON format via web query to manage equipment across single or multiple locations or simply use the file of csv data that is saved on the PC from our HourCollector desktop app.
Check the iTrixx equipment hour meter product brochure below to pick a right product for your project:
The Key Features
Tracking: Tracking on/off state, uptime/downtime of your equipment in real time from the free desktop app, no 3rd party server and no monthly fees, record time from 0 to 999,999.99 hours, no need to manually collect run time data from equipment, no more white board to update or tags to fill out
Logging: Hour reading data is saved to a. csv file automatically from the App that you can check the history data for each machine
Reporting: Reports can be scheduled to send to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly – or other time interval for various events
Alerting: Receive email notifications or audible/visual alerts when a machine is due for maintenance
Data Integration: Hour readings can be integrated to a 3rd party software/system using MQTT, JSON, XML
- Web Server: Built In (all software located on built in server)
- Relay Outputs: 2 Signal Relay (2 Form C, 1A @ 30VDC, 0.3A @ 125VAC)
- Digital Inputs: 2 digital inputs (5-12VDC, 24-48VDC W/external resistor)
- Analog Input: 2 analog input (0-5V)
- Record Time (hrs): 0 – 999,999.99
- Voltage Sensor: On Board
- Temperature Sensor: Ambient on board
- Power Input: 12VDC -48VDC (12VDC power supply included)
- Enclosure: IP66/67 Polycarbonate box, flame-resistant
- Dimensions: 75mm x 125mm x 35mm
- Working Temperature: From 0 to +65 Celsius
- Storage Temperature: From -40 to +125 Celsius
- Humidity: From 10% to 80% Non-condensing
- WiFi Transmission Protocol: IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Radio Output Power:
- 802.11b /11Mbps: 17dBm ±1dB
- 802.11g /54Mbps: 16dBm ±1dB @ EVM -28dB
- 802.11n /72Mbps: 14dBm ±1dB @ EVM -30dB
- Frequency Range (MHZ)2412.0 –2462.0
- Security Protocols WPA/WPA2 Personal
- Network Services DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP (IPv4), UDP, HTTP
- Certifications: FCC, CE Certified; RoHS compliant
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!