WFMN-Di WIRELESS WIFI EQUIPMENT RUNTIME HOUR METER
Linortek IoTMeter WFMN-Di Hour Meter is a self-contained, WiFi enabled, custom developed device that can be used on all types of equipment especially for mobile equipment to collect run time data for preventive maintenance. It is built on Linortek TCP/IP web-based product platform housed in an IP66/67 Polycarbonate enclosure which can connect to the LAN through WiFi. The built-in MQTT protocol provides a standard method of communication with any IoT platforms and applications. It is equipped with 2 digital inputs, an impact sensor, and specially designed software that functions as an hour meter. The hour recording can be triggered by the digital inputs.
With the WFMN-Di, you can monitor the usage, impact, temperature, voltage and more to ensure proper maintenance and receive email notification when service is required. It is a simple, reliable, and affordable solution for industrial, manufacturing, airport, golf course, and equipment rental companies to collect equipment data eliminating the need to physically visit equipment or without pay monthly fees.
For anyone who needs to incorporate the hour readings into their own management software, data can be transferred either via UDP broadcast or directly send data in JSON format via web query to manage equipment across single or multiple locations or simply use the file of csv data that is saved on the PC from our HourCollector desktop app.
The Key Features
COLLECT EQUIPMENT DATA REMOTELY: WiFi enabled, no 3rd party server and no monthly fees, no need to manually collect run time data from equipment, no more white board to update or tags to fill out
EASY TO SETUP: Use Telnet terminal from your PC or mobile devices to setup and monitor the hour meters with no additional software required, two separate hour meters with independent triggers via digital inputs
REAL TIME DATA ACQUISITION AND ALERTING: Built-in remote function, equipment operating hours can be read at any time with the Hour Collector desk app, receive email notification when service is needed
USE DATA WITH EASE: Read multiple equipment run time with Hour Collector PC app remotely from one interface, automatic data transfer to a database using a UDP broadcast or directly query the JSON output to manage equipment across single or multiple locations
USED FOR ALL KIND OF EQUIPMENT: Powered by 12-48 VDC, it can be used for all kind of equipment especially for mobile equipment such as ground support equipment, material-handling equipment.
- Web Server: Built In (all software located on built in server)
- Record Time (hrs): 0 – 999,999.99
- Voltage Sensor: On Board
- Temperature Sensor: Ambient on board
- Power Input: 12VDC -48VDC (12VDC power supply included)
- Enclosure: IP66/67 Polycarbonate box, flame-resistant
- Dimensions: 75mm x 125mm x 35mm
- Working Temperature: From 0 to +65 Celsius
- Storage Temperature: From -40 to +125 Celsius
- Humidity: From 10% to 80% Non-condensing
- WiFi Transmission Protocol: IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Radio Output Power:
- 802.11b /11Mbps: 17dBm ±1dB
- 802.11g /54Mbps: 16dBm ±1dB @ EVM -28dB
- 802.11n /72Mbps: 14dBm ±1dB @ EVM -30dB
- Frequency Range (MHZ)2412.0 –2462.0
- Security Protocols WPA/WPA2 Personal
- Network Services DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP (IPv4), UDP, HTTP
- Certifications: FCC, CE Certified; RoHS compliant