This is a high quality SIP bridge that can be used to integrate any VOIP phone system to our industrial PA system so you can make live announcements from your phone. An announcement via PA1 is effected simply by initiating a call from a SIP telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode, the announcement will then be broadcasted to your speakers.
The PA1 can be powered either via conventional power supply unit connection or through Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The settings of individual PA1 control systems can be centrally configured via the device’s web interface.
- Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
- This product does not ship with a power supply. If you are not using a POE enabled network, you must purchase a POE injector or use a standard Snom power supply.
- SIP communication + Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Remote volume configuration
- 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- 2 LED status indicators
- For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount