Netbell-K-C Network Break Bell Clock System
The Netbell-KC kit includes a Netbell-K web-based all-in-one break bell system and a 4” bright digital clock. The Netbell-K is built on TCP/IP platform with a built-in web server and special software designed for scheduling a bell system, all software and mounting hardware required for installation and operation are included. With the built-in web interface, you can access, control and schedule bell over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. It features a high quality 6-inch high output bell (86dB) that can cover up to 8000 sqf office area, and a completely wired web-based bell controller installed within a NEMA-rated box. There is an additional bell output that provides quick connect/disconnect a second bell (not included) if you have a larger area needs to be covered. With the push switch, you can ring the bell manually for emergency.
The digital clock is a plug and play solution and comes with 3M cable that you can plug it to the Netbell clock output directly, no configuration needed and no additional power source required. It will be powered by the Netbell server and synchronizes its time from the same NTP server to an accurate time, with automatic adjustment for Daylight Saving Time providing completely maintenance-free operation.
The Key Features
- COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED: Network enabled, all-in-one automatic bell clock system with the hardware and software for installation and operation, no extra software or designated computer required
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Up to 500 programmable event schedules, each event can be set to a different duration for different break time, each bell can share the same schedules or add different schedules
- ACCURATE TIME CONTROL AND DISPLAY: Built-in real time clock with changeable NTP automatic Internet time setting, automatic Day Light Savings Time and leap year correction or pull the time from your own NTP server
- EASY TO EXPAND: Each Netbell device is a web SERVER, it’s an independent system which includes its own hardware and software, you can add more units as your business growing without significant infrastructure changes
- DESIGNED, DEVELOPED AND MADE IN USA
- 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
- Input Power: 12VAC
- Bell: 6" Inch 12 Volt DC/Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure, Volume: >= 86Db, IP24 Rated
- Enclosure: ABS, IP67 /150mm x 150mm x 90mm (Mounting hardware supplied)
- Accessories: 3 Meters Power Cable/3 Meters RJ45 Network Cable/3 Meters Input Cable
- External Bell Outputs: Dry contact, 1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A
- On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
- Working Temperature from 0 to +65 Celsius
- Storage Temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
- Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
- Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/SNTP
- Type: Digital
- Display: 4-Digit, Red Super Bright LED
- Character Hight: 4" HR/MIN.
- Visibility: 250 Ft
- Frame: Aluminum (Black Anodized Finished)
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 6.3" x 1.5"in
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +65 Celsius
- Humidity: 0% To 95% Non-Condensing
- Operating Mode: 12 or 24 Hour Selectable (set on Netbell software)