The Netbell-K-M2-C is a network enabled, all-in-one break bell system with 4” digital clock that can synchronize its time from the the same NTP Server as the bell, so that you will get a consistent time displayed and synchronized with your bell system. This provides a complete solution for audible alerts and a reliable time clock for factories, schools and industrial facilities.
The Netbell-K-M2-C kit includes a Netbell-K-M2 web-based all-in-one break bell system and a 4” bright digital clock. The Netbell-K-M2 is built on TCP/IP platform with a built-in web server and special software designed for scheduling a bell system, all software and mounting hardware required for installation and operation are included. With the built-in web interface, you can access, control and schedule bell over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. It features a high quality 6-inch high output bell (86dB) that can cover up to 8000 sqf office area at normal noise level, and a completely wired web-based bell controller installed within a NEMA-rated box. There are two additional bell outputs to connect two external bells (not included) if you have a larger area needs to be covered. With the push switch, you can ring the bell manually for emergency.
The digital clock is a plug and play network enabled digital clock connects to your POE network using a POE enabled switch or injector, and gets its precision time updated from the same NTP server as your Netbell controller, with automatic adjustment for daylight saving time, providing completely maintenance free operation. It is built on Linortek TCP/IP platform with a built-in web server, hardware and software for installation and operation are included, no additional software required, you will only need to login to the device from a standard web browser to change the time zone with its IP address. With the large, bright 4 inch tall digits, the clocks are easily visible up to 250ft, It’s a reliable time clock solution for factories, schools and other commercial, industrial facilities.
Download Printable Product Information
What's in the Box
Each Netbell-K-M2-C kit includes:
- Netbell-K-M2 SERVER
- One digital clock
- One 3-meter power cable
- One 1-meter RJ45 network cable
- One 12VAC power supply
- Wall mounting brackets and hardware
The Key Features
- COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED: Network enabled, all-in-one automatic bell clock system with the hardware and software for installation and operation, no extra software or designated computer required
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Up to 500 programmable event schedules, each event can be set to a different duration for different break time, each bell can share the same schedules or add different schedules
- ACCURATE TIME CONTROL AND DISPLAY: Built-in real time clock with changeable NTP automatic Internet time setting, automatic Day Light Savings Time and leap year correction or pull the time from your own NTP server
- EASY TO EXPAND: Each Netbell device is a web SERVER, it’s an independent system which includes its own hardware and software, you can add more units as your business growing without significant infrastructure changes
- DESIGNED, DEVELOPED AND BUILT IN USA WITH GLOBAL MATERIALS
- 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
- Input Power: 12VAC
- Bell: 6" Inch 12 Volt DC/Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure, Volume: >= 86Db, IP24 Rated
- Enclosure: ABS, IP67 /150mm x 150mm x 90mm (Mounting hardware supplied)
- Accessories: 3 Meters Power Cable/1 Meter RJ45 Network Cable/3 Meters Input Cable
- External Bell Output: Dry contact, 1-Form-A relay [email protected] Max
- On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
- Working Temperature from 0 to +65 Celsius
- Storage Temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
- Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
- Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/SNTP
- Type: Digital
- Display: 4-Digit, Red Super Bright LED
- Character Hight: 4" HR/MIN.
- Visibility: 250 Ft
- Frame: Aluminum (Black Anodized Finished)
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 6.3" x 1.5"in
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +65 Celsius
- Humidity: 0% To 95% Non-Condensing
- Operating Mode: 12 or 24 Hour Selectable (set on Netbell software)