Netbell-KB-M2-C Network Break Buzzer Clock System
The Netbell-KB-M2-C is a network enabled, all-in-one break buzzer system with 4” digital clock that can synchronize its time from the Netbell NTP Server, so that you will get a consistent time displayed and synchronized with your bell system. This provides a complete solution for audible alerts and a reliable time display for both your break bells and clock for factories, warehouses and industrial facilities.
The Netbell-KBC-M2 kit includes a Netbell-KB-M2 web-based all-in-one extra loud break buzzer system and one 4” bright digital clock. The Netbell-KB-M2 is built on TCP/IP platform with a built-in web server and special software designed for scheduling a buzzer system, all software and mounting hardware required for installation and operation are included. With the built-in web interface, you can access, control and schedule buzzer over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. It features a high quality buzzer that can cover up to 25,000 Sqft industrial working areas (100dBa @10', volume adjustable), and a completely wired web-based bell controller installed within a NEMA-rated box. There are two additional buzzer outputs to connect two external buzzers (not included) if you have a larger area needs to be covered. With the push switch, you can ring the buzzer manually for emergency.
The digital clock comes with 3M cable that you can plug it to the Netbell-KB clock output directly, no configuration required, no power supply needed, it will be powered by the Netbell server and synchronizes its time from the Netbell automatically. With the large, bright 4 inch tall digits, the clocks are easily visible up to 250ft.
The Key Features
- COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED: Network enabled, all-in-one automatic buzzer clock system with the hardware and software for installation and operation, no extra software or designated computer required
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Up to 500 programmable event schedules, each event can be set to a different duration for different break time, each buzzer can share the same schedules or add different schedules
- ACCURATE TIME CONTROL AND DISPLAY: Built-in real time clock with changeable NTP automatic Internet time setting, automatic Day Light Savings Time and leap year correction or pull the time from your own NTP server
- EASY TO EXPAND: Each Netbell device is a web SERVER, it’s an independent system which includes its own hardware and software, you can add more units as your business growing without significant infrastructure changes
- DESIGNED, DEVELOPED AND BUILT IN USA WITH GLOBAL MATERIALS
- 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
- Input Power: 24VAC (power transformer included)
- 4" Inch 24VAC 50/60Hz/Zinc Die-cast housing Enclosure and Sealed with Grey Powder-coat Paint, Decibels: 100dBa @ 10', 110dBa @ 1m
- Enclosure: ABS, IP67 /150mm x 150mm x 90mm (Mounting hardware supplied)
- Accessories: 3 Meters Power Cable/3 Meters RJ45 Network Cable/3 Meters Input Cable
- External Buzzer Outputs: Dry contact, 1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A
- On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
- Working Temperature from 0 to +65 Celsius
- Storage Temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
- Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
- Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/SNTP Master Clock
- Type: Digital
- Display: 4-Digit, Red Super Bright LED
- Character Hight: 4" HR/MIN.
- Visibility: 250 Ft
- Frame: Aluminum (Black Anodized Finished)
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 6.3" x 1.5"in
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +65 Celsius
- Humidity: 0% To 95% Non-Condensing
- Operating Mode: 12 or 24 Hour Selectable (set on Netbell software)