The Netbell-KB-E2M-C is a compact, self-contained design that was created with ease-of-use in mind. The system is built on TCP/IP platform with a built-in web server and special software designed for scheduling a bell system, all software and mounting hardware required for installation and operation are included. With the built-in web interface, you can access, control and schedule bells over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. It’s an ideal solution for factories, industrial facilities, warehouses to build a fully automated web-based timed alert system for signaling start and stop works, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications in areas of high ambient noise levels.
The Netbell-KB-E2M-C features a high quality 4 inch high output buzzer that can cover up to 25,000 Sqf industrial working areas (100dBa @10', volume adjustable) and a completely wired web-based bell controller installed within a NEMA-rated box. There are two external buzzer kits with CP connectors that provide quick connect/disconnect the buzzers to the Netbell-KB-E2M server to cover a larger area. The external buzzers can be connected at 250 ft away with 18AWG cable (500ft/16AWG) to the Netbell-KB-E2M. With the external push button switch you can ring the buzzers manually in the events of emergency.
The digital clock comes with 3M cable that you can plug it to the Netbell-K clock output directly, no configuration required and it will synchronize its time from the Netbell automatically. With the large, bright 4 inch high digits, the clocks are easily visible up to 250ft.
It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to your AC outlet and an existing network with the provided power transformer and cable; it can be connected anywhere on the network and does not require a direct connection to a PC. For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-KB-M2, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled.
What's in the Box
- One Netbell-KB-M2 SERVER
- One 3-meter power cable
- One 1-meter RJ45 network cable
- Two external buzzer kits with 3-meter cables
- One 4" digital clock
- One 24VAC power supply
- Wall mounting brackets and hardware
The Key Features
COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED: Network enabled, all-in-one automatic bell controller with the hardware and software you need to control your timed alert system. No extra software or designated computer required. Adding schedules from any computer on your network without having to go through the firewall
FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Up to 500 programmable event schedules, each event can be set to a different duration for different break time. Create different schedules for different events in txt format and switch the schedules as needed with a few clicks
EASY TO USE: With the built-in remote function and BellScheduler desk app, you can manage & schedule multiple Netbell devices whether in a single building, multiple buildings or multiple locations from one easy-to-use interface, without the need of logging in to each device or hardwiring the bells to a central control station, making the management of your bell systems incredibly easy
EASY TO INSTALL: Use as either a network or a standalone device, connect to network or directly to computer for initial setup then it will work as scheduled. With the built-in Real Time Clock and user settable NTP server, you can accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, MM/DD/YYYY, SUNDAY-SATURDAY) or pull the time from your existing NTP server
EASY TO EXPAND: Each Netbell device is a web SERVER, it’s an independent system which includes its own hardware and software, you can add more units as your business growing without significant infrastructure changes
- 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
- Input Power: 24VAC (power transformer included)
- 4" Inch 24VAC 50/60Hz/Zinc Die-cast housing Enclosure and Sealed with Grey Powder-coat Paint, Decibels: 100dBa @ 10', 110dBa @ 1m
- Enclosure: ABS, IP67 /150mm x 150mm x 90mm (Mounting hardware supplied)
- Accessories: 3 Meters Power Cable/1 Meter RJ45 Network Cable/3 Meters Input Cable
- External Buzzer: 4” Inch 24VAC with weatherproof backbox
- On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
- Working Temperature from 0 to +70 Celsius
- Storage Temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
- Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
- Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/SNTP
- Type: Digital
- Display: 4-Digit, Red Super Bright LED
- Character Hight: 4" HR/MIN.
- Visibility: 250 Ft
- Frame: Aluminum (Black Anodized Finished)
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 6.3" x 1.5"in
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +65 Celsius
- Humidity: 0% To 95% Non-Condensing
- Operating Mode: 12 or 24 Hour Selectable (set on Netbell software)