Netbell-4K-C Network Bell Controller with Digital Clock
- Customer Reviews (0)
The Netbell-4K-C comes with a network enabled bell controller and a 4" digital clock that can synchronize its time from the controller automatically. The bell controller is installed within a NEMA (IP66) rated box that can be used in environment where dust and non-direct water are issues. There are 4 relay outputs (1-Form-A relays 110/[email protected]), one digital input with CP connector that provides quick connect/disconnect capability simplifying installation, that can be used to control up to 4 line voltage bells/buzzer and other timed signal equipment. Each device can be connected at 500 feet away from the controller with 16AWG cable (250ft/18AWG) with a suitable power source. With the push switch connecting to the digital input, you can wire a push switch for ringing bells manually for emergency.
The digital clock is a plug and play solution and comes with 3M cable that you can plug it to the Netbell clock output directly, no configuration needed and no additional power source required. It will be powered by the Netbell server and synchronizes its time from the same NTP server to an accurate time, with automatic adjustment for Daylight Saving Time providing completely maintenance-free operation.
Netbell-4K web-based bell controller is built on a TCP/IP platform with a built-in web server and special software designed for scheduling a bell system, all software and mounting hardware required for installation and operation are included. With the built-in web interface, you can access, control and schedule bells over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. It’s an ideal solution for schools, factories and warehouses to upgrade or replace their old bell timer at an affordable price.
It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to the power outlet and network with the provided cables; it can be connected anywhere on the network and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup are accessed through any standard web browser or BellScheduler desk app. For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-4K, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, add the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled.
What's in the Box
Each Netbell-4K kit includes:
- One Netbell-4K SERVER
- One digital clock
- One 3-meter power cable
- One 3-meter RJ45 network cable
- Four 3-meter bell cables (CP Connector)
- One 12VAC power supply
- One push switch on 3-meter cable
- Wall mounting brackets and hardware
- COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED: Network enabled, all-in-one automatic bell controller with the hardware and software you need to control your timed alert system. No extra software or designated computer required. Adding schedules from any computer on your network without having to go through the firewall
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Up to 500 programmable event schedules, each event can be set to a different duration for different break time. Create different schedules for different events in a txt format and switch the schedules as needed with a few clicks
- EASY TO USE: With the built-in remote function and BellScheduler desk app, you can manage & schedule multiple Netbell devices whether in a single building, multiple buildings or multiple locations from one easy-to-use interface, without the need of logging in to each device or hard-wiring the bells to a central control station, making the management of your bell systems incredibly easy
- EASY TO INSTALL: Use as either a network or a standalone device, connect to network or directly to computer for initial setup then it will work as scheduled. With the built-in Real Time Clock and user settable NTP server, you can accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, MM/DD/YYYY, SUNDAY-SATURDAY) or pull the time from your existing NTP server
- EASY TO EXPAND: Each Netbell device is a web SERVER, it’s an independent system which includes its own hardware and software, you can add more units as your business growing without significant infrastructure changes
- 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
- Outputs: 4 relay outputs (1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A)
- Input Power: 12VAC (power supply included)
- Status LEDs (pulse, bootloader, and locate)
- Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code)
- Enclosure: ABS, IP66 (Mounting hardware supplied)
- Accessories: One 3-Meter Power Cable, One 3-Meter RJ45 Network Cable, Four Bell Cables (CP connector)
- On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
- Working Temperature from 0 to +65 Celsius
- Storage Temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
- Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 150mm x 150mm x 90mm
- Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/SNTP
- Type: Digital
- Display: 4-Digit, Red Super Bright LED
- Character Hight: 4" HR/MIN.
- Visibility: 250 Ft
- Frame: Aluminum (Black Anodized Finished)
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 6.3" x 1.5"in
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +65 Celsius
- Humidity: 0% To 95% Non-Condensing
- Operating Mode: 12 or 24 Hour Selectable (set on Netbell software)