- Customer Reviews (0)
Netbell-2-E is our special built buzzer kit with a web-based bell controller for industrial facilities or warehouses to build an automatic break time alarm system at an affordable price. This kit includes one Netbell-2 web-based Bell Controller, one vibrating horn mounted on a weatherproof backbox, which produces 103dBA that can cover a large area , one 24VAC power supply to power the buzzer and one 10ft power cable. The buzzer can be connected to the Netbell-2 controller at p to 250 ft away with 18AWG cable (500 ft/16AWG). You will have everything needed for system`s installation and operation, no monthly subscription fees for the software.
The Netbell-2 web-based bell controller is built on a TCP/IP platform, with a built-in web server and special software designed for bell system scheduling. With the built-in web interface, you can access, control and schedule bells over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. Using our specially designed, easy-to-use and free BellScheduler desk app, you will be able to manage & schedule multiple Netbell devices in a few clicks, making management of your bell systems incredibly easy. With the digital inputs you can wire a push switch for ringing bells manually.
It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the controller to power 12VDC or POE and network with the provided cables. Controller can be connected anywhere on the network and does not require direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup are accessed through any standard web browser or the BellScheduler desk app. For those who wish to forego networking Netbell-2, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connect the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then disconnect, and it will function as scheduled.
- COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED: Network enabled, all-in-one automatic bell controller with the hardware and software you need to control your timed alert system. No extra software or designated computer required. Adding schedules from any computer on your network without having to go through the firewall
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Up to 500 programmable event schedules, each event can be set to a different duration for different break time. Create different schedules for different events in a txt format and switch the schedules as needed with a few clicks
- EASY TO USE: With the built-in remote function and BellScheduler desk app, you can manage & schedule multiple Netbell devices whether in a single building, multiple buildings or multiple locations from one easy-to-use interface, without the need of logging in to each device or hard-wiring the bells to a central control station, making the management of your bell systems incredibly easy
- EASY TO INSTALL: Use it as either a network or a standalone device, connect to network or directly to computer for initial setup then it will work as scheduled. With the built-in Real Time Clock and user settable NTP server, you can accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, MM/DD/YYYY, SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
- EASY TO EXPAND: Each Netbell device is a web SERVER, it’s an independent system which includes its own hardware and software, you can add more units as your business grows, without significant infrastructure changes
- BUILT IN THE USA WITH HIGH QUALITY PARTS, LOCAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT!
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• 2 Relay outputs (Dry Contact, 1-Form-A relay [email protected], [email protected] Max)
• 2 optically isolated digital inputs, 12V 1mA or pull down switch selectable
• Status LEDs (pulse, bootloader, and locate)
• Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code upgrade)
• POE or 12VDC @500mA (nominal)
• AC converter supplied, 100-240VAC50/60Hz
• 1 meter CAT5 cable supplied
• On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
• Working temperature from 0 to +70 Celsius
• Storage temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
• Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Dimensions: 70mm x 100mm x 25mm
• Supported Protocols: HTTP/SMTP/SNTP
- Power input: 24VAC (power transformer included)
- Adjustable output: 78 to 103 dB
- Operating range: -20% to +10% of nominal voltage
- Heavy duty die-cast housing
- 18" (457mm) wire with molex connector
- UL Listed
- Decibel: 103dBA
- Color: grey