- Customer Reviews (0)
The Netbell-2-1Bel is a one-stop solution for schools and factories to build an automatic network break bell system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications. The kit includes one Netbell-2 networked Bell Controller, one signal bell (6 inch 86dB that can cover up to 8000 sqf office area), one weatherproof back box for wall mounting and one 12VDC power supply to power the bell, one 10-foot power cable. The bell can be connected at 250 feet away with 18AWG cable (500 feet with 16AWG cable) to the Netbell-2 controller, you will have everything needed for installation and operation.
The Netbell-2 web-based bell controller is built on a TCP/IP platform with a built-in web server and special software designed for scheduling a bell system. With the built-in web interface, you can access, control and schedule bells over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. With the special designed easy-to-use BellScheduler desk app, manage & schedule multiple Netbell devices in a few clicks, making the management of your bell systems incredibly easy. With the digital inputs you can wire a push switch for ringing bells manually. It’s an ideal solution for schools, factories to build a fully automated web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications.
It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to power 12VDC or POE and network with the provided cable; it can be connected anywhere on the network and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup are accessed through any standard web browser or the BellScheduler desk app.
For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-2, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled.
Download printable product information
The Key Features
- COMPACT AND SELF-CONTAINED: network enabled, all-in-one automatic bell controller with the hardware and software you need to control your timed alert system. No extra software or designated computer required. Adding schedules from any computer on your network without having to go through the firewall
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE: Up to 500 programmable event schedules, each event can be set to a different duration for different break time. Create different schedules for different events in a txt format and switch the schedules as needed with a few clicks
- EASY TO USE: With the built-in remote function and BellScheduler desk app, you can manage & schedule multiple Netbell devices whether in a single building, multiple buildings or multiple locations from one easy-to-use interface, without the need of logging in to each device or hard-wiring the bells to a central control station, making the management of your bell systems incredibly easy
- EASY TO INSTALL: Use as either a network or a standalone device, connect to network or directly to computer for initial setup then it will work as scheduled. With the built-in Real Time Clock and user settable NTP server, you can accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, MM/DD/YYYY, SUNDAY-SATURDAY) or pull the time from your existing NTP server
- EASY TO EXPAND: Each Netbell device is a web SERVER, it’s an independent system which includes its own hardware and software, you can add more units as your business growing without significant infrastructure changes
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• 2 1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A
• 2 optically isolated digital inputs, 12V 1mA or pull down switch selectable
• Status LEDs (pulse, bootloader, and locate)
• Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code upgrade)
• POE or 12VDC @500mA (nominal)
• AC converter supplied, 100-240VAC50/60Hz
• 1 meter CAT5 cable supplied
• On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
• Bell: 6-inch 12 VDC, Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure, Volume: >= 86dB
• Working temperature from 0 to +70 Celsius
• Storage temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
• Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Dimensions: 70mm x 100mm x 25mm
• Supported Protocols: HTTP/SMTP/SNTP