Linortek Netbell-NTG Network All-In-One Multi-Tone/Message Generator/Controller for School Factory Industrial Public Address (PA) or Intercom System
Netbell®-NTG tone/message generator is a network enabled, all-in-one system that is designed with ease-of-use in mind. Intended to be an all-in-one solution, the Netbell-NTG comes with tone/message generating, event scheduling hardware and software in one compact unit for your alarm or preannounce signals in public address or paging systems. It’s built on TCP/IP platform with a built-in web server, you can access, control and schedule different tones for different events over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required. With the special designed easy-to-use BellScheduler desk app, manage & schedule multiple Netbell devices in a few clicks, making the management of your PA system incredibly easy. It’s an ideal solution for applications where voice paging and other audio alerts are needed for schools, factories, businesses, warehouses, industrial facilities, commercial buildings, government & military, retail stores for signaling start and stop work, lunch breaks, shift changes, service notification, process monitoring and other general alarms.
The Netbell-NTG comes with 40 standard tones/messages and the capacity of adding/recording custom tones and/or voice message up to 120 hours (voice message file rate at 44.1K/16bit). 16 tones/messages can be selected/activated by schedule and/or the digital inputs.
With the built-in Real Time Clock and user settable NTP server, the Netbell-NTG syncs its time from your preferred NTP server, you can accurately control of when the tones/messages to play (HH:MM:SS, MM/DD/YYYY, SUNDAY-SATURDAY).
The Netbell-NTG has two dry contact relay outputs that can be used to ring physical bells/buzzers or to control other electronic devices such as signal lights. You can trigger special notifications/emergency alerts automatically or manually with the built-in 4 digital inputs such as using a push switch, or a temperature sensor.
Download printable product information and technical specification
- Network enabled, program and schedule to play from a web browser or BellScheduler desk app over the network, no additional software or designated computer required
- Up to 500 programmable weekdays/calendar-based event schedules
- Plays audio from MicroSD card (8GB included)
- 40 standard tones/messages and the capacity of adding/recording custom tones and/or voice message up to 120 hours (voice message file rate at 44.1K/16bit)
- Select/activate 16 tones/messages for different events
- 4 programmable digital inputs for triggering special events
- Built-in real time clock with user changeable NTP automatic Internet time setting, automatic Day Light Savings Time and leap year correction
- Centralized programmable tone selection
- Flexible and accurate control of when the tones/messages played: (HH:MM:SS, MM/DD/YYYY, SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
- Built in rechargeable battery that can keep all settings for up to 7 days in the event of power outage
- Two dry contact relay outputs built on the board that can be used to ring physical bells/buzzers or to control other electronic devices
- Built-in phone jack for audio testing and setup
- Master volume control
- Built-in one stereo line output (30ohm)
- POE (Power over Ethernet) enabled.
- Designed, developed and made in USA
- Web Server: Built-In (All software located on built-in web server.)
- Event Schedules: Up to 500 Event Schedules (Add schedules from webpage or desk app)
- Tone/Message Play Duration: User Programmable for Each Event
- Built-In Tones: 25 Standard Tones
- Relay Outputs: 2 (Connect physical bells/buzzers)
- Digital Inputs: 4 (Trigger special events)
- Audio Output: 1 Stereo Line Output (30ohm)
- Audio file format: Ogg Vorbis audio format
- Audio file resolution: 16bit/8bit
- Audio file rate: 44.1K/22K/11K/8K
- File storage size: 1G
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, White Gray Body/Cover, 125X175X60MM
- Accessories: 3M RJ45 Cable/3ft RCA Cable/3ft 3.5mm Audio Cable/3ft 4-Conductor Cable
- Power Input: 12VDC(power supply included)
- Voltage Sensor: On Board
- Temperature Sensor: On Board
- Rechargeable Battery: On Board (Built-in rechargeable battery for offline time & settings keeping backup)
- Working Temperature: From 0 to +60 Celsius
- Supported Protocols: HTTP/ SMTP/SNTP