The Netbell-NTG PA system controller is an innovative network-enabled device that is both user-friendly and designed to broadcast pre-recorded tones, alarms, and voice messages, as well as live announcements (with wireless mike sold separately) over your existing Public Address or paging system. This all-in-one solution boasts a compact design that includes tone and message storage and assigning, hardware and software scheduling capabilities, and requires no additional software or designated PC for operation.
The Netbell-NTG is perfect for a wide range of applications including schools, factories, businesses, warehouses, industrial facilities, and commercial buildings as it can be used to signal start and stop work, lunch breaks, class/shift changes, service notifications, and other general alarms. The device comes with 40 standard tones and the capacity to add and load custom tones and/or voice message files, up to 10 hours if needed. 16 tones/messages can be selected/activated by the built-in bell scheduler and/or the digital inputs.
The Netbell-NTG is also equipped with a time-syncing feature that allows you to accurately control when to play the tones/messages. The device syncs its time from your preferred NTP server and can be programmed to play the tones/messages based on specific times (HH:MM:SS, MM/DD/YYYY, SUNDAY-SATURDAY). Additionally, the Netbell-NTG has two dry contact relay outputs that can be used to ring physical bells/buzzers or control other electronic devices such as signal lights.
The device also features 4 digital inputs that can trigger special notifications and emergency alerts either automatically or manually using optional push switches or temperature sensors. With its user-friendly design, customizable tones and messages, and versatile features, the Netbell-NTG is an ideal solution for all your signaling needs.
Download printable product information and technical specification
Netbell-NTG Network Tone Generator And PA System Controller (452.1 KiB)
Check our special case study from one of our favorite customers
Linortek - PlayStayTion Pet Resort and Training Custom Alert System Case Study (72.1 KiB)
- Network enabled, program and schedule to play from a web browser or BellScheduler desk app over the network, no additional software or designated computer required
- Up to 500 web-based programmable weekdays/calendar event schedules
- Plays audio from MicroSD card (1GB included)
- 40 standard tones/messages and the capacity of adding/recording custom tones and/or voice message up to 10 hours (voice message file rate at 44.1K/16bit)
- Select/activate 16 tones/messages for different events
- 4 programmable digital inputs for triggering special events
- Built-in real time clock with user changeable NTP automatic Internet time setting, automatic Day Light Savings Time and leap year correction
- Centralized programmable tone selection
- Flexible and accurate control of when the tones/messages played: (HH:MM:SS, MM/DD/YYYY, SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
- Built in rechargeable battery that can keep all settings for up to 7 days in the event of power outage
- Two dry contact relay outputs built on the board that can be used to ring physical bells/buzzers or to control other electronic devices
- Built-in one stereo line output
- Designed, developed and made in USA
- Web Server: Built-In (All software located on built-in web server.)
- Event Schedules: Up to 500 Event Schedules (Add schedules from webpage or desk app)
- Tone/Message Play Duration: User Programmable for Each Event
- Built-In Tones: 40 Standard Tones
- Relay Outputs: 2 (Dry contact, 1 FORM C 48 Volt Max, 12VDC/5A, 24VAC/DC 3A)
- Digital Inputs: 4 (Trigger special events)
- Audio Output: 1 Stereo Line Output
- Audio file format: Ogg Vorbis audio format
- Audio file resolution: 16bit/8bit
- Audio file rate: 44.1K/22K/11K/8K
- File storage size: 1G
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, White Gray Body/Cover, 125X175X60MM
- Accessories: 3M RJ45 Cable/3ft RCA Cable/3ft 3.5mm Audio Cable/3ft 4-Conductor Cable
- Power Input: 12VDC(power supply included)
- Voltage Sensor: On Board
- Temperature Sensor: On Board
- Rechargeable Battery: On Board (Built-in rechargeable battery for offline time & settings keeping backup)
- Working Temperature: From 0 to +60 Celsius
- Supported Protocols: HTTP/ SMTP/SNTP
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] Device Purchased: Netbell-NTG Tone Generator […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!