The Netbell-NTG-08 is a one-stop solution for anyone who wants to to build an automatic timed alert system with custom sounds or pre-recorded message for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks, general alarm and any other timed signal applications. This kit includes one Netbell-NTG web-based tone generator, one lightweight, ultra-efficient powered speaker (8") and one wall-mount speaker bracket. Hardware and software for installation and operation are included, all you need to do is to wire the Netbell-NTG controller to the audio input with the provided RCA cable.
The Netbell-NTG tone/message generator is a network enabled, easy-to-use device that is designed to produce timed or manually triggered pre-recorded tones, alarms and custom voice messages. It comes with 1GB memory card with built-in 40 standard tones. You can upload your own music source or custom recorded message to the system up to 10 hours (voice message file rate at 44.1K/16bit). 16 tones/messages can be selected/activated by schedule automatically and/or the digital inputs manually.
The speaker is a 2-way active PA speaker with 500W peak Class AB built-in power amplifier. It has an 8-inch woofer with a 1-inch voice coil, and a Piezo compression driver, delivering a linear frequency response between 50Hz-19kHz. It has a wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports, and ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet.
The wall-mount speaker bracket comes with an included adapter sleeve that provides universal support for the speaker cabinet mounting sockets, makes it really easy to mount the speaker to wall—no need for a stand on the floor. Its heavy-duty construction keeps speakers properly balanced for reliable placement.
- Network enabled, program and schedule to play from a web browser or BellScheduler desk app over the network, no additional software or designated computer required
- Up to 500 web-based programmable weekdays/calendar event schedules
- Plays audio from MicroSD card (1GB included)
- 40 standard tones/messages and the capacity of adding/recording custom tones and/or voice message up to 10 hours (voice message file rate at 44.1K/16bit)
- Select/activate 16 tones/messages for different events
- 4 programmable digital inputs for triggering special events
- Built-in real time clock with user changeable NTP automatic Internet time setting, automatic Day Light Savings Time and leap year correction
- Centralized programmable tone selection
- Flexible and accurate control of when the tones/messages played: (HH:MM:SS, MM/DD/YYYY, SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
- Built in rechargeable battery that can keep all settings for up to 7 days in the event of power outage
- Two dry contact relay outputs built on the board that can be used to ring physical bells/buzzers or to control other electronic devices
- Built-in one stereo line output
Schedule pre-recorded tone/message for break time or regular announcements: From schools, factories to warehouses and distribution centers, our Netbell devices are designed to suit a wide range of applications and purposes. Using the built-in web-based scheduling software, you can easily schedule different tones or pre-recorded messages for break time alarm, you will not need to invest in a separate bell system. For businesses who need to make regular announcements during the day, you can plan and schedule your content, and easily change the scheduling from your web browser.
Automated reminders for public buildings or industrial facilities: For public buildings, retail stores or industrial facilities, this speaker kit can help you deliver friendly reminders asking people to follow physical distancing restrictions either using the scheduling function, or connecting a door contact sensor to one of the digital inputs to trigger the pre-recorded messages. This helps ensure the safety of staff and customers while increasing their comfort and satisfaction. With the RESTful API, you can trigger a pre-recorded notification from a 3rd party system such as a surveillance system.
Emergency notifications: Proper emergency preparation can mean the difference between life and death for your employees and customers in the event of an emergency such as extreme weather or natural disasters. The ability to quickly and clearly inform staff of the emergency and coordinate the appropriate action plan verbally is critical to ensuring everyone’s safety. With an emergency push bottom switch connected to one of the digital inputs of the Netbell-NTG controller, or using a wireless microphone, you can issue prerecorded messages to deliver warnings and guide people to safety with up-to-the-minute evacuation information.
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• 3 meter CAT5 cable supplied
• Audio file format: Ogg Vorbis audio format
• Audio file resolution: 16bit/8bit
• Audio file rate: 44.1K/22K/11K/8K
• File storage size: 1G
• 500 watts class AB built-in amplifier
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• 8" low-frequency woofer with 1.2" voice coil
• Piezo high-frequency compression driver
• Linear frequency response between 50Hz-19kHz
• Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
• ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet
• Wall Mount Speaker Bracket included
• Working Temperature from 0 to +60 Celsius
• Storage Temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
• Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 9 inch
• Weights: 14lbs
• Supported Protocols: HTTP/SMTP/SNTP