KODA 200 Web Relay Controller
KODA 200 is a web-based Ethernet I/O Controller with real time remote control capability, email alerts of various user selectable events. It is built on TCP/IP platform with a built in web server which allows you to access, control and monitor your equipment over the Internet accurately and easily from anywhere. Supplied with up to 16 schedules which are constructed as IF ... THEN statements. IF this THEN do that. In addition the IF term can have 2 elements; IF this LOGIC this ... THEN that. This provides a simple to program and powerful way to take advantage of the data acquired by the KODA SERVER, gives you the ability to have one KODA control another. This capability built into all units allows you to use the input or relay on one device to control a relay on another device over a network, or to take a signal from your main location system, and trigger remote equipment in different locations.
The digital input data can be used to calculate a range of results such as:
State - This is useful for knowing if an input is on or off, like a door switch being on or off.
Counter- Non-resettable/resettable counter.
Frequency - Counts the frequency of an input in KHz (kilo hertz or1/1000 seconds). This could be useful in displaying a tachometer where 60Hz = 1 RPM.
Period - in 1/1000 seconds an input in kHz (milli-seconds or1/1000 seconds). This would be useful for measuring timed events.
In our recent hardware updates, we added an analog input with a mini USB connector to the Koda 200 board to make it easier to monitor the temperature & humidity using an external temperature & humidity sensor.
With POE (Power over Ethernet) enabled, KODA 200 is easy to install and connects through your Ethernet connection without the need for additional power, providing you tremendous cost-savings and flexibility when installing KODA 200 in your control system. KODA 200 includes built in temperature and voltage sensors which you can monitor your system temperature and voltage, KODA 200 also has a built in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup.
KODA 200 connections are via removable wire terminal connectors. This simplifies field installation and allows for easy troubleshooting and maintenance, because the unit can be removed from the system without disturbing the system wiring.
KODA 200 is ideal for application such as security, access control, industrial equipment monitoring, building automation system, environmental monitoring, and much more.
Check our Web Relay Controller Technical Specification below to pick a right product for your project:
What's in the Box
Each kit includes:
• Koda 200 SERVER
• 1m CAT5 patch cord
• 1A 12V power supply
• DIN Rail Mount Clip
• Getting started guide
• No 3rd party server and no monthly fees
• Email alerts of various user selectable events
• Multiple events scheduler
• Over 10,000 item log
• Real time clock with NTP automatic internet time setting
• Automatic unit discovery
• Completely configurable network settings including static or dynamic IP
• Built in DYNDNS interface
• Password protection
• Ease-of-use web interface that provides quick access to setup and manage your devices
• System voltage and temperature monitoring
• Input measure state, frequency period, or as a counter
• Built in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup
• Easy to add new controllers to the system as needed
• Program and web page interface are upgradable over the internet
• DIN rail mountable enclosure
• POE (Power over Ethernet) enabled
• Removable terminal connector for easy installation
• Web interface w/basic authentication
• Designed, developed and made in USA
• Custom, Semi-Custom, OEM services available