The iTrixx-GW is a pre-configured and tested MQTT Gateway that includes the hardware and software for use with Linortek MQTT enabled devices. It acquires data from iTrixx devices and sends it as a message to the broker, allows remote communication and/or configuration between devices. The iTrixx-GW includes a Raspberry Pi 4 with Mosquitto broker that provides a complete solution for you to get started with your IOT projects.
This MQTT gateway equips with the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range, boasting an updated 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.5GHz with built-in metal heatsink, USB 3 ports, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, faster Gigabit Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT, 4GB of RAM.
Mosquitto is an Open Source MQTT server. It’s is lightweight and is suitable for use on all devices from low power single board computers to full servers.
The Key Features
Pre-Configured – Use it out of the box
We source the best parts available in the market and installed the broker software. You can use it out of the box, get local technical support when you need, no need to get started from scratch, this can save you time and money.
MQTT Gateway - Secure behind Firewall
Secure the devices in your facility behind the Gateway. Connect your iTrixx device inside your facility with a Gateway to any IoT Platform / Cloud platform for secured IoT solution. Gateway sends / publishes messages to the connected platform or server. It also supports TLS / SSL encryption for all data sent from iTrixx.
Connect with most MQTT enabled devices
The Gateway can be used with most MQTT enabled devices in the market, you can easily connect your devices to the Gateway via Telnet. By default, iTrixx-GW MQTT Broker listens on port 1883 for MQTT client connections when the gateway is connected.
MQTT Gateway as a Bridge
The iTrixx-GW acts as a bridge for the IoT platforms / MQTT devices. When the MQTT devices you manage distributed across different locations, you need data on a shared server for analysis. You can deploy it at each place and consolidate the data in a central location.
Supports any MQTT Server
The iTrixx-GW publishes/subscribe hour readings as MQTT messages from/to other industrial IoT platform such as AWS IoT and Google Cloud IoT. It will transform the message into a MQTT protocol format once user subscribes to its MQTT topic.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- 265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- Memory: 16GB (Micro-SD card, for loading operating system and data storage)
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Power Supply: 5.1V 3A with USB C, 5 meter
- Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable: 2 meter
- Enclosure: Aluminum Heatsink
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient