- Customer Reviews (0)
FARGO G2R8 is a web-based Ethernet relay control board with real time remote control capability, email alerts of various user selectable events. It is built on TCP/IP platform with a built in web server which allows you to access, control switches remotely together with 8 relay output, control up to 8 different devices at the same time over the Internet accurately and easily from anywhere. Supplied with up to 16 schedules which are constructed as IF ... THEN statements. IF this THEN do that. In addition the IF term can have 2 elements; IF this LOGIC this ... THEN that. This provides a simple to program and powerful way to take advantage of the data acquired by the Fargo SERVER, gives you the ability to have one Fargo control another. This capability built into all units allows you to use the relay on one device to control a relay on another device over a network, or to take a signal from your main location system, and trigger remote equipment in different locations.
FARGO G2R8 is ideal for applications that require web control. Virtually anything that you can turn on and off, any button you can push can be controlled by FARGO G2R8. You can use FARGO G2R8 for applications such as industrial control, door/gate control, irrigation control, lighting control and much more. The uses are only limited by your imagination and ability.
Check our Web Relay Controller Technical Specification below to pick a right product for your project:
What's in the Box
Each kit includes:
• 1m CAT5 patch cord
• 1A 12V power supply
• Getting started guide
• No 3rd party server and no monthly fees.
• Email alerts of various user selectable events
• Multiple events scheduler.
• Over 10,000 item log.
• NTP automatic internet time setting.
• Automatic unit discovery
• Completely configurable network settings including static or dynamic IP.
• Built in DYNDNS interface.
• Password protection.
• Ease-of-use web interface that provides quick access to setup and manage your devices.
• System voltage and temperature monitoring.
• Easy to add new boards to the system as needed.
• Program and web page interface are upgradable over the internet.
• Bare board for easy installation in your existing control system.
• Power supply and CAT5 patch cord included.
• Designed, developed and made in USA.
• Custom, Semi-Custom, OEM services available.