- Customer Reviews (0)
FARGO G2R4ADI is a web-based Ethernet relay control board with real time remote control capability, email alerts of various user selectable events. It is built on TCP/IP platform with a built in web server which allows you to access, control and monitor your equipment over the Internet accurately and easily from anywhere. Supplied with up to 16 schedules which are constructed as IF ... THEN statements. IF this THEN do that. In addition the IF term can have 2 elements; IF this LOGIC this ... THEN that. This provides a simple to program and powerful way to take advantage of the data acquired by the Fargo SERVER, gives you the ability to have one Fargo control another. This capability built into all units allows you to use the input or relay on one device to control a relay on another device over a network, or to take a signal from your main location system, and trigger remote equipment in different locations.
The FARGO G2R4ADI has 4 relay outputs, 4 optically isolated digital, additional FARGO R4ADI has 4 analog inputs. The digital input data can be used to calculate a range of results such as:
State: This is useful for knowing if an input is on or off, like a door switch being on or off.
Counter: Non-resettable/resettable counter.
Frequency: Counts the frequency of an input in KHz (kilo hertz or1/1000 seconds). This could be useful in displaying a tachometer where 60Hz = 1 R.P.M.
Period: In 1/1000 seconds an input in kHz (milli-seconds or 1/1000 seconds). This would be useful for measuring timed events.
The analog inputs allows FARGO to read the value of external equipment. Two of the analog inputs are non-isolated, use provided power for eliminating ground loops, provides [email protected] 3.3VDC power source, PTC protected, 3 conductor screw terminal connector for each (3.3VDC, input, ground). The other two of the analog inputs are specifically designed for interfacing to current sensors allowing current monitoring of external equipment.
FARGO G2R4DI is ideal for applications that require web remote control/monitoring. You can use FARGO G2R4DI for applications such as security, access control, remote power switch, industrial equipment monitoring, building automation system, environmental monitoring, HVAC system and much more, the uses are only limited by your imagination and ability.
Check our Web Relay Controller Technical Specification below to pick a right product for your project:
What's in the Box
Each kit includes:
• 1m CAT5 patch cord
• 1A 12V power supply
• Getting started guide
• Ability to interface to current sensors to monitor the current being used by external equipment.
• No 3rd party server and no monthly fees.
• Email alerts of various user selectable events
• Multiple events scheduler.
• Over 10,000 item log.
• NTP automatic internet time setting.
• Automatic unit discovery
• Completely configurable network settings including static or dynamic IP.
• Built in DYNDNS interface.
• Password protection.
• Ease-of-use web interface that provides quick access to setup and manage your devices.
• Built-in sensors for system voltage and temperature monitoring.
• Input measure state, frequency period, or as a counter.
• Easy to add new boards to the system as needed.
• Program and web page interface are upgradable over the internet.
• Bare board for easy installation in your existing control system.
• POE (Power over Ethernet) enabled.
• Designed, developed and made in USA.
• Custom, Semi-Custom, OEM services available.