Koda 100 Ethernet Relay Controller with Real-time Clock
With 2 relay outputs (1-Form-A 110/220 10A),2 digital inputs that can display state, frequency, period.
Koda 100 is a web enabled, TCP/IP Ethernet relay controller for real time monitoring & control system. It is a housed unit with a DIN rail mountable enclosure that can be snapped onto DIN rail or attached to any flat surface such as a wall or under a counter. Koda 100 has 2 relay outputs (1-Form-A 110/220 10A, please note: When wiring a line voltage device you MUST either be a qualified electrician or use the services of a qualified electrician. Additionally, local codes must be followed including but not limited to wire gauge size and suitable housing. ) which can drive line voltage of devices, 2 optically isolated digital inputs that can display state, frequency, period or as a counter, and built in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup. With POE (Power over Ethernet) enabled, Koda 100 is easy to install and connects through your Ethernet connection without the need for additional power, providing you tremendous cost-savings and flexibility when installing Koda 100 in your control system.
Supplied with up to 16 schedules which are constructed as IF … THEN statements. IF this THEN do that. In addition the IF term can have 2 elements; IF this LOGIC this … THEN that. This provides a simple to program and powerful way to take advantage of the data acquired by the KODA SERVER, gives you the ability to have one KODA control another. This capability built into all units allows you to use the input or relay on one device to control a relay on another device over a network, or to take a signal from your main location system, and trigger remote equipment in different locations.
Koda 100 Ethernet relay controller is ideal for applications that require web remote control/monitoring such as security, bell system, access control, industrial equipment monitoring, building automation system, temperature & humidity monitoring, and much more.
If you are looking for a housed Ethernet relay controller with up to 4 low voltage relay outputs , you can check Koda 200.
If you want a bare board unit with up to 8 relay outputs, 4 digital inputs and 4 analog value inputs, you can pick from Fargo family. Check our Technical Specification chart to select the right one to fit your needs!
• No 3rd party server and no monthly fees
• Email alerts of various user selectable events
• Multiple events scheduler
• Over 10,000 item log
• Real time clock with NTP automatic internet time setting
• Completely configurable network settings including static or dynamic IP
• Built in DYNDNS interface
• Ease-of-use web interface that provides quick access to setup and manage your devices
• System voltage and temperature monitoring
• Input measure state, frequency period, or as a counter
• Built in jiggle sensor via accelerometer sensor, tamper sensor
• Built in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup
• External temperature & humidity sensor
• Easy to add new controllers to the system as needed
• Program and web page interface are upgradable over the internet
• DIN rail wall mountable enclosure
• POE (Power over Ethernet) enabled
• Removable terminal connector for easy installation
• Web interface w/basic authentication
• Designed, developed and made in USA
• Custom, Semi-Custom, OEM services available
10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
2 relay outputs, 1-Form-A, 110/220 10A
2 optically isolated digital inputs, 12V 1mA or pull down
Status LEDs (relay, pulse, bootloader, and locate)
Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code)
Power Input: POE or 12VDC @500mA (nominal) (power supply included)
1 meter CAT5 cable supplied
On board ambient or external temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
On board jiggle sensor, current sensor, tamper sensor, external temperature & humidity sensor (Koda 100S)