Remote Control Power Switch with Fargo R8 Web Controlled Relay Board
With 8 relay outputs, virtually anything that you can turn on and off, any button you can push can be controlled by Fargo R8.
Fargo R8 is a web controlled relay board with real time remote control capability, email alerts of various user selectable events. It is built on TCP/IP platform with a built in web server which allows you to access, control switches remotely together with 8 relay output, control up to 8 different devices at the same time over the Internet accurately and easily from anywhere. Supplied with up to 16 schedules which are constructed as IF … THEN statements. IF this THEN do that. In addition the IF term can have 2 elements; IF this LOGIC this … THEN that. This provides a simple to program and powerful way to take advantage of the data acquired by the Fargo SERVER, gives you the ability to have one Fargo control another. This capability built into all units allows you to use the relay on one device to control a relay on another device over a network, or to take a signal from your main location system, and trigger remote equipment in different locations.
Fargo R8 is ideal for applications that require web control. Virtually anything that you can turn on and off, any button you can push can be controlled by Fargo R8. You can use Fargo R8 for applications such as school bell system, industrial control, door/gate control, irrigation control, lighting control and much more. The uses are only limited by your imagination and ability.
If you are looking for a housed Ethernet relay controller with up to 4 low voltage relay outputs , you can check Koda 200.
If you don’t need to use the analog inputs, but still want 4 digital inputs and 4 relay outputs, pick FARGO R4DI.
If you need to use 4 digital inputs and 4 analog inputs, especially for current monitoring of external equipment, pick FARGO R4ADI. Check our Technical Specification chart to select the right one to fit your needs!
FARGO G2R8 Web controlled relay board schedule page
The Key Features
• No 3rd party server and no monthly fees
• Email alerts of various user selectable events
• 16 event schedulers, over 10,000 item log
• Real time clock with NTP automatic internet time setting
• Completely configurable network settings including static or dynamic IP
• Built in DYNDNS interface
• Ease-of-use web interface that provides quick access to setup and manage your devices
• Built in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup
• Program and web page interface are upgradable over the internet
• Web interface w/basic authentication
• Designed, developed and made in USA
• Custom, Semi-Custom, OEM services available
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• 8 Relay outputs, 1 FORM C 48 Volt Max (24VAC/DC 3A)
• Status LEDs (pulse, bootloader, and locate)
• Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code upgrade)
• Power: 12VDC @500mA (nominal)
• AC converter supplied, 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
• 1 meter CAT5 cable supplied
• On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
• Reset /Locate push-button (blue LED)
• Working Temperature from 0 to +70 Celsius
• Storage Temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
• Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Dimensions 74mm x 100mm x 20mm, mounting holes 64mm x 92mm Ф 3.2mm 4 places
• Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/SNTP