Remote control monitoring your electrical devices from your smartphone.
Fargo is a web remote control monitoring I/O device with a built in web server that uses a TCP/IP platform. This makes Fargo reliable and featured rich. Fargo works with a standard internet browser and smart phone apps with no 3rd party server and no monthly fees.
Fargo is simple to set up, remote control monitoring across all of your properties. You can use Fargo to turn devices on/off, check the status of the devices, monitoring for temperature, humidity, power, flood/water, room entry, air flow, and more.Take action remotely with your smart phone/tablet or computer from anywhere. Allow automatic shutdown & actions as events occur/resolve.
The key features of Fargo web remote control monitoring:
• Built-in web server with an easy-to-use web interface and no additional software or programming required to operate.
• Free iPhone and Android Apps.
• No 3rd party server and no monthly fees.
• Email notification of various user selectable events.
• Multiple events scheduler.
• Over 10,000 item log, downloadable and customizable.
• NTP automatic internet time setting.
• Completely configurable network settings including static or dynamic IP.
• Built in DYNDNS interface.
• Password protection.
• Built-in board temperature and power supply sensors.
• Ability to connect directly to a computer (cross over cable may be required).
• Program and web page interface are upgradable over the internet.
• Designed in USA. Made in USA.
How is Fargo different from the other products in the market?
There are a lot of boxes on the internet these days. Our mission is to produce innovative solutions that are feature rich at a low cost. When we surveyed the existing products in this market place we found either overly complicated product or low featured simple product.
Our philosophy directed that our product should be designed on a flexible platform so we can create a product line with lots of engineering in common. This means that although we have differing product, it operates with software and web site designs in common. In addition, since we are offering customized web remote control monitoring solutions, our feature rich product can be easily tailored to a specific customers need.
We design and build our products at our North Carolina facility and each product represents a finished working unit. Hook it up and go!
Click here to learn more about Fargo remote control monitoring features.